WE WAS ROBBED


Ouch! i was mugged on sunday night. the swines stole my ipod, dig camera, and phone. took a bit of a beating too, got a sore head. the daily mail are right..crooks DO wear hoddies! it was pretty exciting when the rozzers picked me up and we went and hunted them down..it was like being an extra in 'the bill' "go tosh, run!!" tosh caught up with them and found my camera..pc garfield and i blocked them off in the motor. spent the next 3 hours in the cop shop giving my statement, sobering up, and bragging about how i know judge lambert. i thought i would inquire about a job while i was there...don't think they wanted me, they threw me a mini-choc-roll though mmm! after i was let go i went hunting for the ipod and phone that they probably threw away while running from us..no luck though. it's annoying as i don't have ipod insurance. so, ive gotta go view a id parade later this week..should be interesting. then maybe i'll say... "see you in court!"

0 comments: