COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN

My laptop shut down yesterday (for the 3rd time) and now its dead! this is the last in a long line of techee things giving up on me within last few weeks. first my ipod, camera and phone were nicked, then my scanner broke, then my watch stopped on my birthday, laptop died, and last night my lightbulb went! ha! odd. maybe i'll go back to basics and paint and draw again instead of spendin too much time on the net. so, thankfully u won't be hearing from me much over the next few weeks while my laptop gets fixed. byee nerds...real life here i come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hankins, It's James D, I'm in Minnesota with my cousin Elizabeth and her friend Meggie and they asked what you were up to these days - i said that you were wasting you life (joking) and showed them this site - upon learning you drank beers with the beta band they were impressed - over to them... Hi Hankins, Its Elizabeth, James' cousin, we met years ago and I remember you being the one who made fun of a picture of a mentally retarted boy in my yearbook. Love the site! Hey Hankins its Meggie, I'm the one who was impressed with the Beta Band, love the earings in the picture, they suit you.

JJJH said...

thanks u lot. hope alls well davidson..enjoying minnesota? hi lizbeth, i remember u coming down 2 stay with big jim. i did laugh at the mentally retarted boy,but i have 2 stress that i did'nt know he was at the time..just thought he looked funny..oh god! i'll stop diggin now. nice 2 speak 2 u again (through text, would'nt talk 2 u if i were face 2 face of course!). hi meggee, its not like im a drinking buddy of the betaband, just have done a few times..they would probably call it stalking. its great that u are a fan, and its also good that u like the band..boom boom!! sorry.. byee