WEEDS

The other day i was dragged along to a garden centre..A GARDEN CENTRE!!??..hey i'm not even married or over 50! can you believe it? had to watch my brother pick up plants for his new flat. the only thing that kept me going was the prospect of eating a cornish pasty when we got the the checkpoint. i managed to past the time by discovering some truly awful home and garden nic-naks (as seen below along with other pics)...



Cheese on the beach..


It's cow graduation day..


What does this mean? who would buy such a thing?..


Dragon! so scary the camera shook..


Be mine stranger..


Mum's a dealer, call the cops..


Now, i was quite tempted by these massive buckets of onion bhaji's..


Rat glue? I don't get it..


Lay off the rats! glueing, killing, next you'll be telling me that people bake rats.


Oh come on! not the rabbits as well? what creature is safe from these evil men?


Fold-out lion's to protect your garden from bees and stray footballs..


I'll have another plant that looks exactly the same as the rest..


I could'nt find the loo..


Pass me the rifle..


Porky..


I skimmed through, still wanna be a spaceman..


Pizza please little man..


Nightmare..


Insect Sale..


Hurry! Quick!..

0 comments: