MR BUMP

Took a blow to the ol' head the other night. don't really remember it happening although i have had flashbacks. i either fell into the club toilet (as heard by friends), outside a chip shop, or outside my old house while trying to unlock the door (i've only been living in my new house for 6 weeks). did'nt think too much of it, and was actually quite proud of my scar on my head which looked like a lipstick mark (maybe i was snogged by a stunner and fell over in shock?). a couple of days later i was all over the shop with bad headaches and bad moods. so with the advice of a caring mother who was down visiting her baby, i went to hospital. i had tests and a full head inspection and they confirmed i was a drunk idiot. so i'm ok now (although i did hit my head again on a cd rack yesterday) and just have to follow the patient info booklet given to me..




Daniel Johnston 'Sorry Entertainer'

0 comments: