HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!

I don't normally do birthday shout outs but i'll make an acception for two of my favourite gals..me mam and Peanut me cat. Peanut was 18 (eighteen!!) on thursday and my mum was... only joking mum! your secret is safe with me. if A = 1, B = 2 etc, and if i was to write YELLOW SUBMARINE backwards, add those numbers up and divide the total by Peanut's age..you might have the answer.

below are some pics of Peanut chillin' on her birthday with cards and a cat tiara made for her by our mum. by the way i don't live in the same house as these two, otherwise i would have stopped all this nonsense before it got to this stage.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks James, that makes me 10.7!!
How sad am I to be bothered to work that one out??

PS Tell all your friends, fellow bloggers and olo listeners to vote for me in the Herts Web awards. Just click on the flashing 'web' icon on the home page!!

www.micheledawn.co.uk

xx

JJJH said...

wow! didn't think anyone would work it out. see u tuesday