MUNDANE MOMENTS (Look Both Ways Before Crossing)

Last night i..

* Stayed in. I have no beer money, i have no money full stop. Above is a photo of me trying to resist booze and fun. At least i'm not hungover today..just look at what i've achieved!

Over the last few weeks i..

* Saved a mechanics little dog by rescuing him from a busy road.

* Lost my chocolate bet. I ate a chocolate croissant by mistake. The £50 will be paid up at the end of the year, ok betting buddies?

* Did an interview for a Greek arts magazine. Bit wierd. I'll post it when it's out.

* Saw an old lady with a handbag that said 'JESUS IS THE LORD'.

* Nearly ran over a ferrit, badger, and a dead cat (on different occasions).

* Have been putting off finishing a MASSIVE housing benefit form.

* Have been napping alot in the evenings after supper.

Thanks to Happy Snappy Jensen for the photo..although i wasn't so thankful at the time.

0 comments: