PASSION PIT - LIVE (20th Feb)

Missed Bear Hands. Next up were Hockey who made me feel sick, i actually was a little sick in my throat (seriously) although to be honest that was'nt anything to do with the music. They were like McFly doing really bad LCD Soundsystem impressions. The singer spent about 30 mins after their set having his photo taken with millions of girls on stage in front of the rest of the crowd, it was disgusting! 

Passion Pit..hmmm..well, they were good fun, but there was a problem that stopped me liking them more and i don't really know what it was? I enjoyed them, good bouncy fun but i think i remember thinking at the time that alot of their stuff sounds very similar, i found myself lagging by the end. 'Sleepyhead' is still a top tune and was great on the night. Keen to hear the album when it's out.

Watch Passion Pit's 'Sleepyhead' live (in Washington) HERE.

0 comments: