CLOSED (For A Week)

Yep. Its true, bad blogger is back. After about 6 months of good quality blogging i've lost it again. I'm well behind. I've been busy with all kinds of stuff that i wanna post up here but havn't got round to doing yet. As you may have read from my previous post, i'm off to Scotland for the Homegame Festival for a week with the band, i'm WELL EXCITED! We leave tomorrow morning (this morning i guess). I ran out of time today. I was gonna get all up to date, it's sooo annoying. My OCD brain is finding this VERY difficult to deal with. I'll have to spend time when i get back caring again for Beansonbread. Remember to check out Bean Burner HERE. Whoever runs that keeps it in good check, maybe i should employ them here?

OK, well, see you next week. If we can we'll tweet this week (over on the right there or O Worms HERE).

Ta Ta,

Heinz
x

0 comments: