BLOG LIFE IS BACK!

I'm unsure if there's anyone who still visits this blog but i'm sorry if have been checking over the last couple of months. I've been quite slack and not posted much, well i didn't post ANYTHING for a month. Now i'm all up to date i wanna get back into posting everyday if i can.

The big news with me is that i've moved back to Bristol!! I had a very nice time back home (in Buntingford, Hertford & Bengeo) but the time is right to move back here get and re-start my life. I'm in a rather splendid house, with a garden, next to a park, a few minutes from the Clifton suspension bridge. It's a proper house, i feel a little bit (just a little bit) like a grown-up. Now it's time to try and make some money! I should say a big thank you to all my friends and family who helped me out over the last 6 months and let me stay in their houses while i travelled back and forth. But the biggest thank you goes to me Mam & KC for putting up with me for all that time. All that cheese!! "You're out of control!!"

As you may have seen from the earlier posts i've finished the Silver Columns album artwork. I've been working on that and their live visuals since i last blogged properly. I'm really pleased with how it all turned out and looking forward to seeing how the album will do when it's out (31st May).

I wanna start drawing and painting again more, I WILL! I'll do something now in fact.

I'm making new music with OLO Worms, Carrie Vanilow, World Cup Squad and on my own (Speill Berg). Hopefully i'll start DJing out and about more soon. I've had some great ideas for OLO Radio.

Anything i'll do i'll post up here first obviously.

Suppose i gotta get a proper job too. Ah well.

This summer's gonna be GUD!

0 comments: