QUICKLY ROUND ME UP PLEASE BEFORE WE MOVE ON

I want to get into the habit of writing something everyday whether it be typed on here or written in my sketch books and scanned in. I go through phases of wanting to write about what i'm doing and phases when i don't, i'm always thinking about the best way to do this. I'll try some new things starting from tomorrow.

OK, so this is a very quick short round up of whats been happening with me over the past few months before i start to post daily. Let's see what happens. I'll be putting more effort into everything, apart from my grammar and spelling. For now this is just a boring blog entry i'm afraid.

For the last 6 weeks i've been working. A JOB! SHOCK! I won't say where but if you follow me on twitter you'll probably know. It's a very very very normal standard job. The kind of job a 16 year old would do on a weekend for a few extra quid to buy a comic. There's not much to say really other than it's keeping me afloat just about. I start my shift at 5am and finish around 11am most days. This means i'm having to go to bed at about 9/10pm which is very hard, especially when my room is downstairs and connected to the living room. I don't know how long i'll be there, i'm gonna start looking for other work soon. Jobs meh! Rather than boring you with any tales from work i'll glue them in my sketch books and you'll have to suss out what's happening.

It hasn't really sunk in yet but just over a week ago we (OLO Worms) supported Steve Mason in Bristol. You can have a look at the photos HERE. Read what i wrote on the OLO blog HERE (pretty much the same here). In the Beta Band Steve Mason was a bit of a hero of mine growing up so it was a big deal when we got asked to do it. I won't go on anymore about him as it's embarrassing, i'll keep it to myself. I was soo pleased it all went really well. It was probably our best gig we've ever played. It felt like everything clicked into place, the songs were stronger, the lights looked good, we were more confident...i think this mayhave been due to the Pink Panther intro music we walked onto, it really put me at ease. We got a really great review in Venue magazine which you can read HERE.

The gig before this last one at the Bristol Harbour Festival was less successful. We weren't at our best and there were errors. It was a good day though. Photos can be seen HERE, the report on the OLO blog can be read HERE, and a review can be read HERE.

OLO Worms won't be playing live again now til we have something recorded. We really need to focus on recording. We have soo much to do.

We recently chose to finish OLO Radio. I'll write a blog about that later. I have a few new things starting soon. 'Hoops' and 'And Then...Aliens'. Watch this space. World Cup Squad's finished music is being worked on now. Hopefully it'll be posted up soon.

Big Brother is nearly all over. You won't believe me but i'm pleased. I love it but i need it to stop. I'm gonna post up a special BB blog tomorrow ahead of the final.

I really need Artie Byrd to come rescue me. I'm soo unfit and out of shape. This will change! Everything will change this week!!

It's my big countdown to 30. I'm thinking about it alot at the moment. 30 years on earth. WOW!

0 comments: