BIG BROTHER - THE END

Thank god that's all over!! I was only faking, i never liked it, never watched it.

Big Brother ended the other night after 10 years and 11 series. Just thought i should post a little goodbye to probably my favourite TV show of all time! I won't bother posting much (check out the links below for more if you want).

Big Brother, my best friend, i'm very sad...but i'm left with all the wonderful memories. Thank YOU!

BB R.I.P. ...NOW....i have MY life to deal with. "James, this is Davina..you're (a)live on EARTH! now go and make something of yourself!" I've never sworn. i might start swearing.

Check out all my Big Brother posts over on my Beanburner blog HERE.
Check out my all time favourite housemates list HERE.
Check out all my past Big Brother posts on this blog HERE.

0 comments: