WATCH FOR THE BUS MISS DRENDGE

I love it when stuff like this happens..i was stood in a que waiting for a bus home after a 10 hour stint at the warehouse. thinking about this n that.. my thoughts then suddenly switched to the fact that i needed a new watch (as mine stopped 2 months ago), a spilt second later a suited man knelt down next to me about a meter to the side of the que and picked up a watch which had a broken strap. he asked me if it was mine. i said no and he carried on walking. i then noticed a id card on the ground on my right, which belonged to a woman called E DRENDGE. re-arranging the letters in the name on the bus i came up with...RED GENED...which is not the answer to the riddle i had hoped for. google did'nt help me either when i typed in RED GENED. some where up there richard whitely is having a good laugh at me.

0 comments: