THE GREAT OUTDOORS






Imagine it's your birthday. you may go out for a meal or get slaughtered in some cheesy hell hole. not my housemate chris! he wanted to go walking around fields in wales!? so, yesterday 8 not so keen ramblers set off for the land of the leek. imagine a 3 hour dog walk..without a dog, without an ipod, and without a purpose. i'm not really moaning, cos it was actually quite good. i like the wind in my hair. it also gave me a chance to say the following classic dad on-an-outing lines.."the weather's holding out nice", "we've really earnt our lunch now", and the best.."we'll sleep well tonight".

so, now i present a few clips from the upcoming dvd release 'The Greatest Outdoor Moments Volume 1'

Man Throws Stick..


Man Throws Log..


Hand To Forehead pose..


Marching, Walking, Dragging heels..


Crossing A Bridge, Indiana Jones style..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrgh! The Jeff video doesn't work (or the very interesting sounding Wales ones) It just says 'loading'.

I clicked on it to open YouTube and it says 'This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.' Dunno if making it public will fix it.

Anyway, I look well 'ard in that pic. I could be your doorman! (although I expect there's another one somewhere of my 'camp dancing')

JJJH said...

hmmm..they work ok for me. im using firefox.

Anonymous said...

I'm in firefox too. I expect it is the private thing as it would recognise you as the 'owner' of the videos and allow you to watch them but nobody else.

If you go into 'My videos' in youtube then select the video and click 'Edit video' there will be a bit that says

Broadcast:
Public: Share your video with the world! (Recommended)
Private: Only viewable by you and those you choose.

you need to click public so everyone can play it.

phew!

Anonymous said...

yeah, make it so. i want to see jeff's pixelated afro bouncing around with righteous fervour.

JJJH said...

yeah, i get it now. i'll put it right (as soon as i can get on youtube..the site does'nt load at the mo?)