YOU & THE ATOM BOMB + JEFF (Live)

Went and checked out You & The Atom Bomb last night. they will be playing at our night at the Cooler in Bristol in a few weeks (arrgh! time is running out) so i felt i should go and support them. very good they were to! i would call them 'Pop Tarts' if i were a music writer. one man however really stole the show, it's his 2nd appearance on this blog..its Jeff!!



his 'dancing' is incredible!! this morning i wrote a message to Jeff saying a was very impressed with his moves, he responded..

Jeff - "Yeah man the music tells me what to do and I follow it's every order, so if it tells me to dance like a crazy fucker, I'll do just that, or if it tells me to to mellow out I will mellow out. I am a slave to the music."

good on you jeff! here's a clip of the man in action..



thanks to James Nation for filming it.

then the booze took over..

"i..i...erm..i..i forgot"


mark surrounded by freaks..


bang!


who's gonna come to our night, if he's in charge?..


watch out alex! the beer monster is coming to get you and your friend..


"i'm a little bit tipsy"


glum..

1 comments:

delifinger said...

jeff gets a mention in venue this week from the y a t a bomb gig. they call him 'ginger munt'.