JAMES JOHN HANKINS R.I.P


I may not have much time left on this planet. for tonight i ate a Bernard Matthews turkey escalope. this got me thinking..if i was to pass away, what would happen to this blog? and my myspace? and my hair? does it keep growing? so i have decided to throw it open to you readers, who would like to continue my good work? this means a lot of hard work. you will need to quit your job, drop out of uni or whatever you do and dedicate yourself 100% beans! leave your name in the comments box if you fancy the challenge of being me (in cyber space) when i pop it. oh, if this is to be my last post i want you to remember me this way..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a common misconception that hair carries on growing. It is in fact your skin that shrivels through de-hydration therefore revealing more of your hair and nails.
Just thought you would like to know.

I remember reading in a daily rag about some girl who died, and her myspace carries on to this day to get comments and messages that are supposedly inspirational. You can not obviously ask to be her friend as she can no longer log in. but people have left messages through people that were already her friend. Quite bizarre really.


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40031139

Don't you feel much better for asking? She (allegedly) met a sad end through the person she met on myspace.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/01/judy_cajuste_14.html

I suppose one way of letting someone carry on in your behalf is to have you passwords stored and write instructions on your PC :P

JJJH said...

thank you! are are u, you mystery?

JJJH said...

just read the links, thats horrible.

JJJH said...

i was nearly sick last night. not good. it was the turkey i tell theee!