JLC WATCH (Official Spot No.1)


This is ridicous. every time i leave the house i see TV star *cough* Justin Lee Collins and his long flowing lion's maine. i think this must be the 6/7th time this year (yes, i average one day out a week). at roughly 4.43pm he walked right across my path outside WHSmith on Whiteladies Road, Bristol. so if you spot JLC be sure to buzz me straight away (either by phone, email or walkie talkie) and we'll bust him and i'll stick another pin on the map! (of erm..Bristol).

6 comments:

JJJH said...

A caller called Thom has messaged me saying..

"I've seen him walk past our place on the Cheltenham road once or twice this year. Last time we shouted at him and he gave us the 'rock' devils hand thing. Odd man".

JJJH said...

Thom again..

"Oh, and i saw him coming out of greggs in town. WITH A BIG BAG OF PASTRIES! Just remembered that. same day i saw Josh the paramedic from casualty. What a city!"

Anonymous said...

I saw him 'walking' outside borders.

JJJH said...

Fiona >

"He hangs around Clifton Village a lot. I've spotted him in the Primrose Cafe loads of times!"

JJJH said...

Lew >

"I saw him in Brixton academy about a year ago. I high-fived him and he liked it so much he then went on to use it in future tv ventures. I got bored of him as he rambled on about how he was doing a show about the A-team so I quickly passed him over to a person I was with who was from the west country so they could talk about babbers and Lyme Regis or whatever it is they talk of. He does leave Bristol sometimes then."

JJJH said...

thanks, i'll do a new post in a bit. what time was this? borders on top of park st?