MUNDANE MOMENTS (It's A Wonderful Life!)


Over the last few weeks i..

* Had to hold my Brother's cat while my Mum wiped his bum.

* Bumped into Helen from Big Brother 2 while Christmas shopping in Boots.

* Had a virus for 3 days. It was probably the worst 3 days of my life!! I've never been more ill. I spent 4 hours with a box of old magazines/papers on my lap as we drove (for 4 hours) back for Christmas. Later my Mum had to hold a cat while my Brother wiped my bum.

* Painted a croissant.

* Have been wondering WHO or WHAT a Michael Buble is?

* Finally sat down and watched 'It's A Wonderful Life'.

* Saw the Portishead comeback show. It was good although i got annoyed with the venue/crowd (an old woman had a go at me for walking past her??). Team Brick was brilliant! he baffled the humourless crowd which was funny. Later i went onto the staff Christmas party (which i have very little memory of).

* Got a Christmas bonus and a rather touching letter of thanks in my work Christmas card.

* Have been living like a king at my mum's house over the festive period.

* Have been delaying the OLO Radio re-launch. Sorry. Check back on new year's eve.

* Saw a giant duck waving at the side of the road while i drove by.

* Am trying to remember who won X Factor?

* Have been eating MORE since Christmas ended.

* Farted in a organic food shop.

* Took my Nan & Grandad to a garden centre...and bought them tea and cake!

* Went 3 weeks without hot water or heating!! The boiler broke. I won't go into details because it's ridicous and i'll just get really angry. Ooooh no Colin!! I won't be paying rent this month.







0 comments: