NO TV TODAY (Malcolm McLaren's 'Duck Rock')

I'd been intrugued by the idea of this album for a while now and a few weeks ago finally got around to buying it. It's unbelievable! Don't think i've ever heard anything like it before. It's all over the place, which my favourite albums usually tend to be. I seem to be drawn to oddball outsiders at the moment.


'Double Dutch' (the song below) was the first thing i'd heard from him quite some time ago, i think it was probably while at my Uncle's, searching through his records..hmm..or maybe on an old mixtape someone had gave me..hmm..or maybe i dreamt it? Anyway from hearing this i knew i had to get it..only took me about 10 years!! Below are also other videos from the 'Duck Rock' album apart from 'Madame Butterfly' which i had to include is its one of my all time favourite songs (and one of the strangest).

* Double Dutch..



* 'Buffalo Girls'..



* 'Duck For The Oyster'..



* 'Soweto'..



* 'Madame Butterfly'..

0 comments: