CUP FINAL DAY!

My favourite day of the year!

..That's a make shift football btw. Got me shorts on!!

Gonna be quick cos its 30mins to kick off and i'm missing the all important build-up. My build up was a load of hoovering. the living room is spotless! I'm great! Just got back from the bookies, three bets on. If Cahill scores first and Everton win 3-1 i win £240! My flatmate's got the BBQ on the go..ahh the smell! It's gonna be a feast! I LOVE CUP FINAL DAY! I'm even enjoying the sun and heat! We've got a ladder going up to the roof (that's where we are having the BBQ). Gonna crack open my first Stella in a bit, thought about cocktails but it's MAN DAY so no. Sadly i'm gonna miss Britain's Got Talent. Just seen the first Big Brother house pics. Arrrgghhh..guest are buzzin'!! bye!

0 comments: