MOVING HOUSE


I HAVE MOVED.
CLICK HERE TO BE RE-DIRECTED TO THE NEW BEANSONBREAD WEBSITE.

Details on the move..

After 5+ years living here on this blogspot i have decided to move house. Blog grows up, moves out. It's time to move on. It was a good home for most of those years, although i started i feel differently when i started using Tumblr (about a year and a half ago). I found Tumblr alot more fun and easier to use. Blogger hasn’t changed much over the years and just feels dull and boring now. Uploading photos was a nightmare! I’m gonna leave all the blogspots as they are and will probably refer back to them at times. I’m keeping the ‘Beansonbread’ blog name, i’m just moving location. Hope you like my new house? It may take a while getting used to if you are an old Beansonbread reader. It’s a new beginning!

Just to be clear from the start i’ll tell you the plan - this blog Beansonbread is my personal blog for anything i do. Beanburner is the place where i blog about the things i like on the outside world. Hooops is my online TV/Radio station. I’m working on combining all these blogs so they sit together neatly on just ONE website. I don’t know if it’ll happen but i’ll try.

Ahh, look back to my first blog entry HERE. Great days *wipes tear from eye*

BYE BYE BLOGGER..

HELLO ALL NEW BEANSONBREAD TUMBLR!!

0 comments: