CONSOLIDATE (It's The Only Way)


My credit rating is soo bad i had to have a meeting with some chap from the bank today, he was young enough to be my grandson! wierd though, i sensed he would give it all up to be young and care-free again like me. all those awful daytime adverts finally sank in..i have consolidated all my existing debts/loans/credit cards into one affordable easy monthly payment. ha! although i was upset there was'nt that big blue fluffy elephant to help me sign the dotted line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he has a blog somewhere...

"signed up another conso-loan today, gonna cruise past monthly targ. I put down 5% on a sweeeeet 18 month new mini earlier the savo. Noticed the guy took a load of my courtesy mints. Must of been hungry.

Gonna go down evo tonight and show that CHEATIN' WHORE I don't care IF she doesn't let me see Kieron. "

Anonymous said...

http://www.quidco.co.uk

Pige, check out this site --- whenever you buy stuff online, you get a small percentage of it back

h