ST PAULS STATE OF MIND


I'm feeling quite odd..and don't really know why? think it has something to do with my sleepy state, the sunny weather, and the fact i'm on my own. as some of you may know, i'm not a fan of summer...way too many happy good looking people strolling around, it gets me down. i'm dealing with this the only way i know how..by blogging this, and downing cherry cola/vodka yogurt-pot-sized shots so i can float out my house and block out the people of this cruel world. oh dear, i'll be quoting the placebo next! i'm going solo tonight to see the mighty Aliens (can't believe no one else can go / wants to go..stupid fools!). i'm quite scared that i've gotta walk through St Pauls (a well known hot spot for all things bad in Bristol) to get to the venue. i hear about the things these naughty chaps get up to nearly everyday in court and i'm just hoping they forget to load their guns before leaving their homes tonight. ha! mum, dad, don't worry..i'm wearing an oven tray under my checked shirt. call the cops if i don't blog again in the 24 hours.

5 comments:

JJJH said...

more embarrasing news from the beansonbread HQ.. i think i may have piles, i am wearing a black shirt cos im still worried about my weight, and i'm checking the tv guide..looking up when the BB repeat show is on tomorrow.
spill the beans on your evening please so i don't feel the only 1 in the world to have problems. brian molko need not respond.

Anonymous said...

I've just got back from the Bath & West Show which is the most horsey middle class thing in the world and I've got sun burn.

I'm going to watch Sezer get his just boos whilst drinking fruit tea now.

I think your evening wins (unless you get murdered)

Anonymous said...

If it's any consollation things can't be as bad as they are for Sleazer right now. Whata dick he is.

JJJH said...

just finished watchingthe repeat. brilliant!

Anonymous said...

stayed in, watched tv.
how was The Aliens' gig u lucky pup?
hobbo x