PIXEL PARTY

So last wednesday (my birthday in case you hav'nt heard me banging on about it) we got dressed up and went to my mate's night in town. here's the poster..


aww yes! i had such a great night, hav'nt laughed soo much in ages..well not since last saturday's 'you've been framed' (i'm not joking). we spent most of the afternoon putting together our costumes and fretting over minor details. the theme as you may have realized from the poster, was a computer game character fancy dress night. no character really appealed to me so i decided i'd make one up on the day using rubbish i found at the scrap store..his name? well it changed through the night..i was Moon Boon, Captain Custard, and Justin Timberlake in space. my brother (Toad) won 'best dressed' ..i won 'strangest look' which i was quite pleased with. a lot of stupid dancing was had especially when my record 'easy lover' (see below) was removed from my cape and spun. i don't know what came over me but i went a little mad and flew out the fire exit out onto the streets where i paraded around only stopping when i smashed head on into a massive mirror (which i thought was another room) in a gay club ..hey now! don't laugh..it was the nearest place to gatecrash! the rest of the night is a real blur and some how i made it home still in full costume. it's a shame there are no photos from later on in the night, just the early sober one's. below you'll see Donkey Kong, Earthworm Jim, Toad, and i getting ready 'art attack' style and at the party along with other friends..




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please answer honstly - do you guys take a LOT of class A drugs? I think you must do to get up to these crazy dress up antics. Happy birthday by the way.

Davidson

JJJH said...

if i took drugs i'd be completely normal. i had a dream about u the other day. i miss u james *strings start up* ..come back to ol' england! i'll even turn to ale.

Anonymous said...

ah - that's nice - was I amongst the darts players?! SPeaking of which, I have joined a darts league
http://www.qsdl.net/index.html-

first game is on Tuesday night - looking to kick of with a a few doubles...at the bar (boom boom).

Ale is but a distant memory to me now, my tastes have been Canadianized - I long for nothing more than a one of these brews

http://www.ontariocraftbrewers.ca/

and some chicken wings. SOrry, this is your blog, not mine! Mate, I hope that you are well (from you this blog I can see that you are not), but I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon - probably next summer - unless you visit here, though you'll need to get off the dole to buy a plane ticket (or just ask you mum to fork out for one).