SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE (Day 5)


It's day 5 at the School Of Excellence..so far, mixed results. so what is the School Of Excellence? some say it's another thing i've created to put off starting a real life and another club made up to make myself sound more interesting than i really am. no!! it's a plan (well i say that..at the moment there is no plan, or more importantly no logo!)..ok, it's a mindset..a way for me to stop wasting time, eating crap and to tricking my naturally lazy mind into getting fit, healthy and pro-active. go mr motivator!! some of you may think this is exactly the same as Team Goal (my fitness club) well no. as my flatmate excitedly told me over a bag of chips.."Team Goal is like one of the pillars of SOE". he's right! the other pillars? erm..how many do you need? maybe one is Ambition, and erm..oh i don't know! the other pillars are just made of concrete. although the first few days havn't been the most productive (teacher was ill, substitute teacher missed the bus, then the dinner ladies went on strike) i'm confident SOE will stear me in the right direction and i WILL achieve my goals in life! ok so i have watched 3 out of 4 of this week's 'Deal Or No Deal' shows..something i vowed to quit when i signed up for SOE..and i suppose i did eat that packet of jelly goo chews..not altogether my fault, my japanese friend insists on sending sweet packages every few months (i don't even like goo!). anyway aside from a few set backs it's started fairly well. i've completed 30mins every day on my cross-trainer, done my weights, press ups, and sit ups. drunk loads of water, not drunk any booze (minus 5 hours til stella time) and ate very well. there is one area where i'm excelling..teeth cleaning! i was fed up with my yellowee teeth so i'm brushing them every time i go to the toilet. it's working a treat! and because i'm drinking soo much water, i'm brushing constantly through the day..and with a minty mouth you never really feel like eating..bingo!! join SOE today and improve your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was only a bit excited.

Anonymous said...

I miss Team Goal, can't you do that again as well?

JJJH said...

nope, still washing hands as well.

i am doing team goal, in fact im about to jump onto my cross trainer now.