TRANSLATION

Here's 2 versions of the japanese blog piece translated. they made us chuckle.

"I had known OLO Worms have been recording some songs for their new album and I wanted to get it whatever it was released in any way and any format. How fantastic it will be released from Fence Records! OLO Worms have members have great talent. They broadcast their podcasts called OLO radio, paints some paintings which are full of talent, and shoots some videos through years! I couldn't take my eyes off the boys from Bristol... the news is really fantastic and make me excite. They have been taken up in Guardian and Pitchfork, and I've been looking forward to them after that. Anyway, you also have to check them out."

"Having known, being release in whatever kind of way, you probably will buy, that however it is to think, how release calls that olo worms has done the recording of the album from Fence Records! In any case スゴイ! So far, Podcasts, it makes the discharge of untreated effluent, the artist and call does the member who does not enter being, there is a painting which we would like to think, that talent it overflows, there is an image. In any case, the Bristol departure however it is not to be possible to separate the eye from them, this it sets the ちゃ oral ゃ is enormous! A little before being picked up Guardian and Pitch Fork something, however after that it is to have enjoyed, you can show the following hand in such a way, because with you did not think, considerable."

my favourite quote.."I couldn't take my eyes off the boys from Bristol" ha!
thanks to Kuny and Anonymous for translating them.

0 comments: