MUNDANE MOMENTS (Dorks)

Over the last couple of weeks I..

* Have been having a Tic Tac revival.

* Saw Freddie Kruger looking lost, reading a map in the town center.

* Found a peanut in the street which gave me a brilliant idea.

* Met a rat catcher.

* Got a bit freaked out when while talking about the foot piano scene in the film 'Big' someone else was playing the exact same thing over the other side of the pub!! I ran over to tell her..she was nowhere near as excited as i was.

* Nearly electrocuted myself jump starting my van..there were SPARKS!

* Saw Kid Rock drinking tea outside a deli in Chew Magna.

* Overheard a man calling another man a DORK under his breath.

* Blocked the toilet in a really posh restaurant and made a really sharp exit before i was rumbled.

* Have been getting lots of thumbs up from my fellow van drivers.

* Was forced to listen to Limp Biscuit at work.."rollin' rollin' rollin'"

* Heard a girl at the end of my driveway shout fox! as i walked out my house. It was a real fox, i am not foxy.

* Was over the moon when i was presented with a brand new trolley to deliver my olives in. Easily pleased.

* Was told a look like Henrik Larsson!?








0 comments: