AHH..MR THOMAS, I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU

As you may have gathered from my earlier post i have recently been on secret 007 Bond missions for my bosses at the cinema where i work (well..sometimes work..when not struck down with man flu). Yesterday i recieved this email from a fellow spy..

Hello Boonbeans

I'm Mr Thomas. I'm very interested in your rather fabulous task of sniffing out pirates in the cinema and it would benefit me greatly to get some details on the equipment you were provided. It's for a work of crime fiction that I'm currently mired in. If you get the time, could you furnish me with the following;

Describe the effect of wearing the goggles on vision, the colour, etc.
How cumbersome were they?
Did they look like those things the killer wears in 'Silence Of The Lambs'?
Was it a problem looking at bright light sources, like the screen itself?
Did you have to sit quietly or wander around the aisles?

Thanks in advance

Mr T

0 comments: