NO TV TODAY (Money In My Pocket)

* Wiley - 'Money In My Pocket'..



Not sure how i feel about this? On the one hand i like the idea of the video (its pretty simple and straight forward i know but its done well) but on the other hand i think Wiley's really in danger of losing all the credibility he's spent years building up. I'm not one of these people saying he's a sell out but he's watering down his stuff soo much it's not sitting well with me. Why get Mark Ronson involved!?? It stinks of desperation. Saying that, its not a bad tune to hear on the radio (compared to..blah blah) and if i didn't know his past i'm sure i'd feel differently. I don't normally voice my opinion on this blog, maybe i should keep it that way. Mini rant..over. Oh, is that Alexis from Hot Chip in there in the yellow jacket??

0 comments: