OLO RADIO - G48 - THE PICTISH TRAIL - CREDIT CRUNK - 5/11/08


Our next guest mix comes from THE PICTISH TRAIL!
Myspace / Website

"Hello. I am The Pictish Trail. Don't I look all hot in gold? I run a small record label called Fence Records with my pal Kenny, and i have just released my debut album 'Secret Soundz Vol.1'. I've got a new single coming out at the beginning of December, and i'm spending all of November pushing it like hell. The single is called 'Winter Home Disco' and features two remixes from my favourite bands - Hot Chip and FOUND. This podcast wot i have done is pretty much my ideal winter disco at home. You'll notice it doesn't contain anything from my album or single. That's cos i want you to buy it. There is some exclusive stuff on there, though - including a new secret sound, and my cover of a hot chip song. ENJOY ME."
- The Pictish Trail

'Credit Crunk' is the full name of this EXCLUSIVE mix given to OLO Radio. Enjoy!

RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

(Armandintronucci)
Talk Talk - Life's What You Make It
Hot Chip - Hold On (Mock & Toof Remix)
(J-Yinterlude)
Becky Becky Parentheses - Oops, I'm An Indian (Live Edit)
(Time Travattel)
Fujiya & Miyagi - Hundreds & Thousands
(The Best Thing About Being Aliveor)
Oki - Iutapkonic Dub
By The Fireside - Her Spirit Knows
(The Stones)
Correcto - Something Or Nothing
(Secret Sound #6)
Rozi Plain - Overtaker
Headless Heroes - To You
(Fry-Up)
Liquid Liquid - Optimo (Optimo Remix)
Mercury Rev - Butterfly's Wing
(Cooking Cash)
The Pictish Trail - Wrestlers / Boy From School (Hot Chip cover)
(Anti-Mando Credit Crunk)

0 comments: