DEAD END

Alright. Here i am, upside down. This is how i feel. I'm really in a grump. It's mainly my money situation. This is the worst off i've been since 2004 when i had to ask my Brother for a 40p loan to buy a tin of beans. I feel like good things are round the corner but it doesn't help me right now. I don't think i'm gonna be able to buy any food this week, no joke. I know i'm lucky and there's a lot of people worse off than me, which makes me hate the situation even more. To make matters worse i'm still ill, no one believes me. Today's it's my throat's turn to annoy me, it's really sore and inflamed. The cold and headaches have pretty much gone now. Doing anything at the moment seems like very hard work which is why there hasn't been much blogging. I've got a massive list of things i've been meaning to post up from the last month or so but i just can't face it. First on the list to blog is the Homegame report. The moment's really passed now hasn't it? I'll try and get it done this weekend..along with all the other crap. This weekend i don't wanna do anything. I don't really wanna see anyone. I definitly don't wanna drink! Could'nt even if i wanted to. I'd love to go back to Hertford for a week or so and walk my dog in my favourite park. That normally does the trick. This Sunday i am due to run the Bristol 10k. I've kept it pretty quiet. The plan was to train everyday after Homegame (well, it was to do that before Homegame too but..ermmm..) but because i've been ill for the last 2/3 weeks running is out of the question. I did run once, which was hell! I'm pretty sure it made matters worse. I'm getting alot of abuse for suggesting i might pull out of the run..which i am NOW definitly doing. I don't care, i'm bailing out. Call me whatever. I can't do it. Someone just wrote "_____ thinks maybe she should live her life more like james hankins..." on her Facebook status update. I don't understand? This life is poop! ha! I'm a bruised banana skin!..with slime..and flies buzzin' round me. Don't come near me. When i left the house today i felt great! But no one cares when i'm outside. Indoors i have a busy inbox. I need the internet on my new phone. I've been getting more calls on the new phone which makes me feel a bit more human, thanks new friend! I've also been using my phone while at work (eat that Karen Fox!) which stops me from acting like a robot there but also it means i've stopped doodling. People seem to like my cinema doodles..more than a text though? Or a phone call? How do you balance it all out aye!? How do you play this stupid game? Anyone got any cheats? I really need to know cos time is a ticking and i think too much. Over for now.

0 comments: