051209 > 081209

Woke up to the sun! The sun poking through my window, catching my face and heating it up, nice. I tell you what i really wanna know! When is the new Clipse album coming out!!? What's going on with it? Something's up i tell thee. OH JEEEZ!! 'Come Dine With Me' was sooooo painful tonight. There was a massive bust-up between two terrible terrible women. I wanted it to stop but i could'nt switch the TV off. Some guy served up a small bowl of fruit for dessert, that's not a pudding!?? Do u know what really scares me?? Brian Fortuna on 'Strictly Come Dancing'. what is he!!? Slimeball! Simon Cowell's head is even more box-like tonight. I do love flat-top-box-square-head, i love the way he refuses to sort that haircut out. I imagine every week the X-Factor stylists trying to do something with it but he won't have it. It's the final next week and i REALLY don't care who wins, i just want some drama, some ginuwine live drama, not the fake build-up before they sing. Stacey's "i just wanna give little Zac a good life" etc is soo tiresome.

Had a nice calm sunday morn. Listened to the Collings & Herring podcast with a glass of OJ and my fave cereal 'Honey Oats & more', you MUST try it, it's fabulous darling! Another sunny day in Bunto! Went Christmas shopping with my Nan which was quite good fun really. My Nan *shouting across JD Sports* > "NEED ANY SOCKS JAMES!!?". We managed to get through the crowds and pick up most of the things she needed, the most important of these things were my things of course, my Christmas presents! I got 2 lots of feet!! We (well...i didn't) bought a pair of silver running shoes with the Nike+ ipod gadget & some Converse. No-more-wet-feet-yeah! The best thing i saw while shopping was a 'Rottweilers 2010' calendar. For lunch i ate a MASSIVE carrot cake and pot of tea..yes i did eat the pot. Wore my new Christmas present (the running shoes) for FGRC run no.6. It was good to have a change of scene..i ran around Bengeo (up PORT HILL!! Bengeo boys know the pain!!). Caught the X-Factor results. I did enjoy Gaga singing in a big bath dressed as a bat then on the toilet pretending to be a cat, although disappointed Jedward didn't pop up out that bath tub. My Amazon.co.uk order is funny. Received an email with some MEGA news!! I am over the moon!..and into space...dressed in silver! Had a good play around with me new Nike+ running gadget and the website. It's exciting! For me, no one else of course..."HELLO READER!". I should have done this ages ago, still i've still got time to change my ways.

Made some very garish OLO artwork. Had a 'cowboy' dinner (as my mum put it) and went for 2 runs in one day! The second time i ran for milk. I ran to the co-op and ran back with a 4 pint jug of milk, it was comical. I'm running dangerously low on nipple plasters. My Nike+ running 'POWER SONG' (that u can have come on at any time) is Spank Rock 'Coke & Wet'. I am a fitness bore, sorry. Ahh bless the boy racers (esp this time of year). OMG they sacked Malcolm Tucker!!? Just watched the last 2 'Thick Of it's, superb as normal. That new Steve character is brilliantly awful. I think they bought him in at the right time, now everyone wants Malcolm back. I strangely feel really sorry for Malcolm, and a bit upset. They have got this perfect! Can't wait for the last one. Ate burgers tonight! I love Burgers!!!!.......An interesting blog i'm sure you'll agree.

Scraps
WOWZER! The new Silver Columns song is AMAZING!!!! (I made that pic!)
Simon Cowell's 1st TV appearance.
Our OLO xmas/new year song (from '07) '1st Of The 1st' is featured on this new podcast by me mate Martipants.
Robin Cooper BBC interview (at bottom of page).

Soundtrack
Clipse - 'Hell Hath No Fury'. Waiting for 'Til The Casket Drops' to drop.
The XX - 'XX'. it's been a while.
Rain Machine - 'Rain Machine'
Grizzly Bear - 'Veckatimest'
Hudson Mohawke - 'Butter'
Avey Tare & Kria Brekkan - 'Pullhair Rubeye' - completely overlooked when it came out. love this album, had'nt played it in ages!
The Knife - 'Silent Shout'
M.A.Hobbs show
The Horrors - 'Primary Colours' - as with most people i hated them when they 1st came out but this has actually really grown on me.
F*** Buttons - 'Tarot Sport' ..im hyper!!! colours!!!!
Oneida - 'Rated O'
Public Image Ltd - 'Metal Box'
Camera Obscura - 'My Maudlin Career'
The Drums - 'Summertime EP'

0 comments: