091209 > 121209

Went to the the shops for more nipple plasters. Got sent a new album which i've gotta design the artwork for, i'm thinking either plug holes or penny farthings. Received some exciting news, can't get too excited in case it doesn't happen, i'll spill the beans on the bread when it's properly toasted. I had a very sudden fruit craving, so i fixed myself a fruit smoothie. I've been told i maybe experiencing carb redraws since i re-booted FGRC. Spent the night going through & sorting EVERYTHING OLO Worms have ever done! I know now why bands dont bother with blogs, pics, art, vids, posters, cuttings, etc. While looking through my Mums xmas cards, one caught my eye as i thought it said 'from SATAN' i looked closer..it was only 'from STAN' no need to worry. Dreamt i was at the Bob Dylan gig where he went electric. Then i was in a horror film. David Beckham & someone else famous died. I've gotta try and do something for the last ever Big Brother series next year (i was reminded by the advert for the celeb on in Jan) hmmm..i will plan something. Carrie Vanilow & i have been talking about writing a song about the Sky Sports News girls. We hope to get on a bulletin next year. The Susan Boyle album arrived on my doorstep! Is ATP on every weekened? How do people afford them all the time? Aren't they like £200 a ticket? I've never been, its not fair. My Mum is my new boss. Santa drove down our drive!...and i filmed him. Had a nice family evening around the dinner table. The highlight was when Nas' 'NY State Of Mind' came on the random music selector. Notoutofplaceatall!! The Gorlkeepers (OLO side project) asked my Brother and i to record 30 secs of 'banter' for their gig (that we couldn't attend). I recorded myself singing with Rod Stewart and my Mum talking about the xmas turkey. Spent the day getting papped by my Brother & his girlfriend. Went out on a little road trip to see family members. My Brother stopped in the road to take a photo of the sunset, i ate Toblerone in the passenger seat. Went to the cinema to see 'Where The Wild Things Are' (I'll post up a little report later) and then onto Nando's after. I got double chicken wrap, chips, garlic bread. HOT!! The X-Factor final was the most boring X-Factor EVER!! Everything annoyed me! What's worse... Olly Murs or butterscotch angel delight? It's a tough choice, Simon loves them both. We gotta do it all over again tonight *groan*.

Scraps
Carrie Vanilow back on Twitter.
Did u know Artie Byrd once dated Mama Cass?
New Plastician mix (with new Joker & Skream tunes).
Keiran Hebden interview.
Matthew Herbert interview on end of year lists- good chat bout Micachu too.
David Lynch turned down directing Return Of The Jedi.
Drums of Death vs Steve Mason.
Wayne Coyne introduceS the Silver Trembling Fetus.
Great new Hot Chip video.
I really like the new Yeasayer album cover.

Soundtrack
The Streets - 'Original Pirate Material'
Silver Columns - 'Y+D'
OLO Worms - 'Bare Foot' - its been well over a year or so since i last heard this. do u know what?, it ain't too bad.
Bob Dylan - 'Blonde On Blonde'
My Morning Jacket - 'It Still Moves'
Radiohead - 'Amnesiac'
cLOUDDEAD - 'Ten'
White Stripes - 'White Blood Cells'
UNPOC - 'Fifth Column'
The Rapture - 'Echoes'
Grandaddy - 'Sophtware Slump'
Elliott Smith - 'XO'
Joanna Newsom - 'Milk Eyed Mender'
Basement Jaxx - 'Remedy'
Bonnie Prince Billy - 'Beware'
Atlas Sound - 'Logos'
Telepathe - 'Dance Mother'
Slow Club - 'Yeah So'
SFA - 'Dark Days Light Years'
The Unthanks - 'Here's The Tender'

0 comments: