131209 > 281209

Dreamt about a little old lady who was really slowly painting the white lines on a tiny football pitch. i offered to help and ended up doing the whole pitch, but doing it much much worse than her. Spent time in my old home town Hertford..sitting in cafe's, drinking tea, writing notes. JEWELLERY & DELIVERY. 'Loose Women' just aint what it used to be, watched 5 mins then had to stop. It's dangerous having mince pies in the house. I'm well chuffed with the words ive come up with for our song 'Disney'. i feel it could be the 1st track on the album. "do ya OWLS! DO YER OWLS!!". I'm wearing a ginger ponytail..my mum just clipped it on me and told me to wear it for a gig. Shattered!..longest toughest run yet..ran from Hertford > Ware & back (bout 5k), been told my Nike+ might be set wrong so im better than i thought! The Silver Columns website i designed gets called 'scrummy' by D.I.S. Watched CHRIS DE BURGH on BBC News, exciting!! NEWS ALERT! ...this just in...i can confirm - it IS SNOWING here in Buntingford! In the bath i combed all my leg hair to 1 side so my leg looked like a tree trunk..as i lied there i thought to myself...i must blog this. I can hear my Nan & Grandad talking about my T-shirts i designed. "its a worm Bryan!!". Found booze in loft, taking it to London with me! Listening to AC's 'Sung Tongs' with the snow swirling around outside my window..rather nice! Soooo tiiiired...at Pineaaple Cottage cos SOMEONE forgot about me. Just ate massive plate of leftover chips & a toffee apple bakewell. Ran round 'the downs'..saw a fox and a strange man in a car. Spoke to Radio man Huw Stephens...hmmm..... i went on a bit of a space trip. CHRISTMAS!!!! ...nightmare shopping here we go!! R Toys Us? Xmas shopping over thank u...toooo many crazy people in Bristol today...forced myself out for run no.19, only managed 5mins, my legs kill! Whaaa!!?? why the hell have Man City sacked Mark Hughes!!???? My dream last night was waaaay toooo strange for words. TV TV TTTVTVTV TV u gotta be on TV to count..(when your down)..i wanna SEESMILE! Dreamt about going back to work at the cinema and started kicking off at all the managers, then Beyonce calmed me down. *  ❄     * ❄      *       *      ❄ .     *  ❄    * .  ❄    ❄        *        ❄
Green paint?..check! green screen?...check! camera?...check! rucksacks?...check!! shorts?...who's got the shorts!!?? I'll be Steven Spielberg, you can be John Candy, you can be Steven Seagul, and you can be.......Dustin Hoffman. Video shoot done! All that's needs to be done now is, well all the background & erm, most of the foreground. Oh & to bring dinosaurs to life. Wow. RATM won it! im not bothered really, but quite funny how the ballad has been beaten..can we all try and get the E.T theme to no.1 next year please? I dreamt i was alive for my own funeral..it was a funny one, there were large paper monster sculptures & the mayor pronounced my name wrong..I was also in Waitrose having rolled a big black binbag full of stuff down a hill and into the store knocking over their stock...when i went to the till to pay for the ketchup and things i had knocked over i noticed Kevin Eldon was working there! Had some good cockney christmas banter with the fruit & veg men..i've got serious hat hair going on now. "Vinyl has arrived! looks great!" - Pictish. woooooo!!!..Just seen a photo of our record sleeve..looks well good! ahh want it here now. The old folks have got the Christmas songs on full blast downstairs while they put up more Christmas stuff. Running outside in the snow at night to sunny african music is MASSIVE FUN!! Watched Victoria Wood, recording Gremlins. The total spending for our new video came to £65. JH & MH are now on £1.75 an hour to animate and edit it. Listened to last ever SHH on 5 live..very sad. My big job of the day (that ive been ordered to do) > shoveling snow off our drive. its like in the mooooovies!! It's like we are preparing for a war in this house..masses & masses of food&drink in. Crocodileyears is home safe..i am no longer the favourite son, ha! This dubbed 'Pinocchio' film on bbc2 is sooo annoying. Its no tantrum or sulk..i got accused of THINKING about bossing Mark about..which i was'nt even thinking about!! wha!? I got told i cant enter our house til 1pm on christmas day!!?? what am i gonna do?? Planning the xmas TV and 'THE xmas club sandwich'..old folk are peeling spuds..we have 10 roast potatoes each! wooo! enjoying my 1st xmas drink, a little whiskey & coke. feeling very jolly, yes! i said JOLLY!!! listening to my 2nd fave album of the year..bloody brilliant! i think i might be drunk just after 1 small glass of whiskey and coke. bah. wrapping xmas presents drunk ist uber fun! RIGHT! ALL DONE! now off to the 3rd RAMARAMA!! Hertford Town Rules OK!! See you on Christmas Day. PEACE OUT! x Ramarama was a success again. i should be made an MBE for my services to christmas drinking. great to see all Hertford peoples. YES!! new socks! best feeling in the world! i got 3 (three!!) choc oranges! thanks @pouss your presents were brilliantly random and strange. im wearing the mask and apron. my nan loves her Subo and Take That cds. talk turns to Peter Ruffles and his dirty washing. we ALWAYS talk about him every xmas. gonna watch the Peter Ruffles DVD later. the dvd was soo funny i cried and had to leave the room. i'll put together a best of video in 2010 - something to look forward to. Peter Ruffles is a Hertford legend. "during the war the only thing we had to eat was whale meat". chocolate ornage. can't......carry...........on.......................must .......................*fart*................help!....................me........ Hankins family do over, another club sandwich. TV and choc ornage no.2 now. i wanna go to house parties on NYE. off out into Hertford town to meet up with the birthday boys Neil & Alex and their gang of groupies. @crocodileyears > @SlowClubRebecca Homegame will be the 'Out takes' or like Hollyoaks, the 'Too hot for TV' @heinzjunkins. drunk, onrage squash now, just had my 3rd (and last) turkey club of the season. gonna get back on the choc n roll. everyone can relax now.. Joe McElderry is no.1 and im back from the pub (in fairly good nick). i feel really sick. BUCKET & BED. soooo much to do! where do i start!?? ive got a massive new 2010 planner in front of me and im really worried bout days left til the tour. OLO EPK pack received.

0 comments: