ARTIE BYRD'S FAT GIRLS RUNNING CLUB 100 RUN CHALLENGE

WELCOME! Welcome (finally) to...

Artie Byrd's 'Fat Girls Running Club'

Ok. First, the (X-Factor style) sob story..

I'm overweight and depressed about it. I'm the heaviest i've been in years. I WANT MY SKELETON BACK!! I've been meaning to get running again since i moved back to Hertfordshire but keep getting distracted by the weekends away in Bristol and all the problems they bring. I have been successful in the past with 'Team Goal' and less successful with an earlier version of 'FGRC'. I think the thing with running is you have to do it EVERY DAY to keep it up. There's no use doing it a few times a week. Something will happen, it'll knock your confidence and you'll miss a run or two, then Cadbury's will release a new type of Kitkat Chunky and you'll lose your fighting spirit. I saw THIS (through the Pictish Trail) the other day and thought that this could be the challenge i needed. I decided to do..

100 RUNS in 100 DAYS!

Enter Artie Byrd! Artie Byrd is a acclaimed American 'life coach' and 'fitness guru' who has been used by many of the (big..i mean heavy BIG) celebrities to get them into shape and re-boot their careers. Artie owes me a favour since i did create him in the first place. So he's agreed to move to Buntingford too to support me. Together we will run 100! Artie also has a talent for drawing which i'll be blogging. Here are the dates..

DAY 1 (Dec 1st 2009) > DAY 100 (March 10th 2010)

3, 2, 1...GO!!

1 comments:

Vicster said...

ooooh, i like this. Can Artie come to the neuk to kick start my fat reducing too. :)