301109

Sooooooooooo..had a good weekend. Very tired and achy now. Eyelids heavy. NOT hungover! Don't think i'm hungover. I've got that Christmas feeling! This house is sooo warm, i'm very safe here. I think i should stay inside for a few days like a mole. I seem to spend half my life on coaches, buses, trains & automobiles. I could be John Candy! I'm heading that way. I was amused by my bandmates deciding Twitter might be a good thing for the band after all. I knew they'd come round to my way of thinking. I've said it before and i'll shout it again - I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! My socks are dry!! Received further proof that Hudson Mohawke is a genius, check out his new Radio 1 Essential mix (link below), INCREDIBLE! Wanna know what the best medicine is when you are feeling ill? Answer > 'You've Been Framed'..cheered me right up!

Scraps
Someone did this to the band, i dont know why?
XMAS wish list no.2 - Collings & Herrin 'Rhino not for sale sign not for sale' T-shirt

Soundtrack
Hudson Mohawke - Radio 1 Essential mix
Dirty Projectors - 'Bitte Orca'
Fever Ray - Live

0 comments: