291209 > 050110

If you see me anytime soon, ignore my funny walk, don't laugh, i don't have pant or ballbag problems. I'm really struggling with the 100 days of running. Running everyday for 36 days straight has caused my legs to give up a bit. I can still run but walking and even standing up is a problem. Looks like we're gonna be getting an exercise bike soon so i'm gonna run on that for a few days to protect my legs from the street pounding. It's been pretty tricky of late what with the ice on the street. I don't moan though. So many people be moaning these days, thought everyone wanted snow!? I've not really seen any snow recently, only on the news. I'm happy for the school kids, it's the best feeling in the world when school gets cancelled.

My Brother and i put together a little video trailer for the full blown 'Back From England' video the other day..well, it took a bit longer than a day to make. The editing was worked in around feeding times. At one point we were editing with roast beef and yorkshire puddings. You may have seen it? If not have a look. It's had over 200 views which is pretty good the band. The green screen kind of worked. We're not that good at making videos so it's gonna be a bit scrappy but then again i like scrappy. I like smart things, but generally for others. We were going for that Wizardora meets Magic Magic E meets QVC meets Jackson 5 kinda feel. It's a bit of a worry though, this full video we're doing now. We have 2 weeks to make it. We'll do it but we really don't want the stress and worry of a last minute job. I should really be doing OLO stuff now but i think i wanna get up to speed with everything else before i get started (i won't ignore you my lovely blog), but once i get started on the video i'll be like a machine! I've also got about 20 odd other things to do before our tour and on top of that i've gotta do an album cover for another band, and a load of other stuff i won't bother mentioning because i realise this is getting pretty boring now.

I made a half face pig mask thing for our tour. I LIKE IT!! I posted a green photo of it earlier if you wanna check it out. I wanna get a big green coat to wear too i think.

Went to Bristol again for a band practice. A bit up and down, more up though. 'Disney' our new song sounds really good. I'm really liking doing the lyrics for it. I'm throwing all kinds of crap in the mix, chatting about Poodles, Sharks, Ducks, and 'the old times'. Spent Saturday night watching TV. God it was depressing! ITV have an evening hat-trick of murderous shows..1. 'Take Me Out' 2. 'All Star Mr & Mrs' 3. 'anything...with Piers Morgan'. I think it was the worst TV i've ever seen..not even in a funny way. BBC2 & Elvis saved the day late on. Bring back the flying X! Dig up Elvis for Saturday night with the King!

Receiving good, promising news on an almost daily basis now, yet to see the results of the good threats but i'll let you know if anything happens. EXCITING!

Had a weird nights sleep where i thought i was dying. Then i dreamt i was in a horror action film. there were non stop killings and things blowing up. My mate was in a newspaper as a 'one to watch' for a made-up Caribbean island football/song-writing team in the build up to the world cup.

The expiry date on my muscle rub is 1997! HOT! Its all about the baths and the rub downs now.

I started listening to daytime Radio 1 again. We'll see how long that lasts.

Baths and books - 2 new things for James in 2010...wooooah!! hold the front page!!! At the moment im reading 'Renegade - The lives and tales of Mark E Smith'. Its been a good laugh before bed the last few nights.

Celeb Big Brother has started. I'm loving Steven Baldwin's weirdness. He's gonna flip soon i can tell. I reckon this year will be full of drama.

My lists sorted and stuck up on wall. Getting seriously organised for the next 2 weeks of stress! It should be fun making videos, art, music, etc...it never is..but whats the point in doing anything else? What are u gonna leave behind?

0 comments: