BLOGS ARE BAD FOR YOU (Go Run Around The Block Naked)

I've noticed i act really strange if i don't blog for a few days. i pace alot. it really plays on my mind..which now only operates like a hard drive, with folders within folders within folders of things to do / see / make a note of. the hard drive in my head stores all kinds of things that don't help my bank balance. quotes from court, ideas for future radio shows, and new song titles that involve food. the last few hours i've spent pacing around my room adjusting little things and shuffling sheets of paper (that i will later scan and post on here, but can't bring myself to do now..hmm?). good lord!..there's NO point to this, what i'm writing now! drivle!! blogs are bad for you. and me. hmm..anyway, i'll get some sleep now and transfer all the unnecessary worry into the form of a great white shark which will no doubt be feasting on me and my pet dog later in my dream. good night, sleep tight, hope the big fish bite you tonight.

2 comments:

delifinger said...

nobody reads them anyway do they?

Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised just how many do!

Here are a list of some of them...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous


There are 100's of secret fans, well maybe 10's.

Keep up the good work, but make time for getting a job that pays well.