OK, YOU CAN LISTEN TO OTHER RADIO SHOWS AS LONG AS YOU COME BACK TO OLO

Listen agains..

* You've gotta hear this! 'Urban Classic' i admit it sounds terrible, like a new 'cool' scheme devised by teachers or something. i hate the word 'urban' it really winds me up.anyway..basically its the BBC Concert Orchestra working with a load of grime artists. it happened on thursday and was broadcast live on saturday. it works!

* The Aliens 1st EVER live session (well..if you discount the Old Jock Radio shambles last year) click on 'listen again' at the top.

* Hot Chip session from last week

3 comments:

Erin said...

Did I miss it?! Do they not keep it up for more than a week? Silly up-to-date websites!

I'm dying to hear Aliens tracks beyond the 2 they offer on myspace.... Saw them in Edinburgh last night and I'm hankering for more! If you know anywhere I can listen, please let me know! :)

Wonderful blog, by the way-- endlessly entertaining.

JJJH said...

hey erin, cheers friend!..v nice of u. no, i think that session was only up for a week. someone of the aliens message board may have recorded it. i have it on tape, which i may try and convert to mp3 soon. wish i could have gone 2 edinburgh for the gig. u take any pics?

Erin said...

Sadly no, I didn't take any photos...Don't know what I was thinking! I'm hoping some will appear on the messageboard, although considering the Aliens played the past couple nights, the board is unusually quiet...