HOT CHIP LIVE (20th July)

woooah! i'm not exaggerating by saying this was probably one of the best gigs i've ever been to! everything was spot on. it was held in an old grammar school hall with everyone sipping little cups of wine and munching cones of hot chips (*groan*). the lights coming through the stained glass made me feel all fuzzy. limited free drink (although i was distressed at the time) was a blessing, as for a change i can pretty much remember the whole thing. not danced (shuffled) and sweated soo much for ages.



just slipping into my dancing shoes..














the sound is awful, but you get the idea..



'Look after me'..



thanks to Seaweed, Deli, and Jimtendo for the pics and vids.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»