MR SHEEN DID IT

I feel terrible. i had 3 flys buzzin' around my room so i tried to warn them that i wanted them out. i thought a quick blast of something would scare them out the window, i picked up Mr Sheen spray and fired in their direction, and now they're on their last legs (how many do flys have?) fighting for their lives on my carpet. oh lord what have i done? i did'nt mean to kill them, just usher them out. i'm going to hell for this. OH NO! (im not joking here) ..as i type this another massive fly is trying to get me! maybe it's the devil in disguise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»