MY EYE


Woke up the other day with something in my eye. i spent all morning trying to wash it out but it would'nt budge so i went to see a doc. "i'm just going to flip your eye lid inside out" she said. AAARRGHHH!! no no no!! that's my worse nightmare! pleeeease no! actually it wasn't to bad. she had a search around in there but found nothing, so she sent me to the eye hospital. they could'nt find anything either? she added some dye to my eye and then came a sigh.."i know what's happened" she said. you have a band across your eye. she said this happens when you don't get a good night's sleep and you sleep with your eyes open..or in my case EYE open. i must have looked crazy!! with my one eye wide awake. the eye doesn't get enough fluid and dry's up..a small band of crust on the eye..nice! anyway it's gone now. my eye adventure over.

0 comments: