OLO RADIO - BB06 - EYE OF THE DUCK - 27/11/06


The greatest EVER (duck related) mix! i don't know why, but ive been thinking loads about ducks recently and i pretty much had all these tracks before i decided to do this the other night..it all made perfect sense..strange..it fitted like a 1 piece puzzle (of a duck). right i'll shut it now.

CLICK THE ARROW TO STREAM OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Excepter - Op Pop
David Lynch - Eye Of The Duck
Tall Pony - I'm Your Boyfriend Now
Skream (Feat. Warrior Queen) - Check-it
Spank Rock - Touch Me
Let's Paint, Excercise, & Make Drinks - Part 1
Man Like Me - Oh My Gosh
Andy Kaufman - Any Woman Who Can Beat Me?
Art Pedro - Gone (Straight Back Down)
Pink Flamingos - Film Extract
Human League - Being Boiled
Crane - Oh Dancer
Deerhoof - Believe E.S.P.
Fluorescent Grey - I Am A Photograph Of My Old Driveway, The Edges Of The Photograph Are Made Of Cartoon Cow's Teeth, As The Cow's Mouth Closes I Explode Into A Firework Cloud Of Red And Green Dog Biscuits
Lottery Live - Welcome Back
Derek Acorah - I Got A Dagger In My Side
The Who - Love Reign O'er Me
Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?
Howard The Duck - Film Extract
Hot Chip - Sexual Healing / I Became A Volunteer
Let's Paint, Excercise, & Make Drinks - Part 2
Pop Levi - Blue Honey
Daffy Duck - Put Out Those Lights!!
Kode9 & The Spaceape - Sine
The Walker Brothers - Stay With Me Baby
The Boggs - Arm In Arm
Brakes - Hold Me In The River
Duck Soup - Film Extract
Hunting Lodge - Warning To Byrds
John Barry - The Man Of My Dreams
Irving Taylor - Liquor Is Our Business
Syl Johnson - I Hate I Walked Away
Let's Paint, Excercise, & Make Drinks - Part 3 (The Banana Didn't Do Anything! We Don't Have All The Answers. Go To Commercial)

0 comments: