SSSHHHHHHH!!


I had a job interview today. i know! it was to become a librarian. perfect job! i do a lot of reading you see, last book read?? erm..'Alien 3' in the 5th year at school. the interview began well, i shook their hands and smiled (using eye contact..that is important job seekers). they outlined what they needed. this turned out to be someone who could fill in during maggie's lunch break for 2 hours everyday. seeing how i'd spent an hour and a half getting there from my home and £3.50 on the bus i stopped her mid-sentence and ruled myself out. turns out there is another (full time) librarian's job going even further away, i think i'll go and work in Iceland! ..if Kerry doesn't eat ALL the stock before i get there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'll stop you there" ... was this a line out of Dragon's Den you were using?

...."I'm Out!"

hobbsy