CBB (Day 1)

.

I feel so let down. oh..sigh..*mind wanders off into CBB dream land where i frolic in the hot tub with John McCririck & George Galloway*

there were so many good names touted about in the papers recently..AND then we get H from Steps!!, an old bitter witch who writes for The Sun or something, Miss Norwich, Kenny Everitt's 80's Puppet, and the S Club 7 pitbull! dull. and i'm suppost to stay up all night drinking whisky watching it all?? BB, you are testing my patience. the only hope of good entertainment is Ken Russell. bit of a shock that. i hope he doesn't embarrass himself any more than that entrance. oh i nearly forgot..*deep deep breath*..I..I..I..HATE The Towers Of London!! that man doesn't deserve to be mentioned on my blog let alone on national CBBTV.

16 comments:

JJJH said...

song - INSPIRAL CARPETS 'This Is How It Feels'

JJJH said...

saying that, i think he my be good stupid fun in the house. i'm watching him now trying to cook.

JJJH said...

fickle pickle

JJJH said...

ha! i see what i've done. i'm typing as donny's munching..and i coming off worse. he's winning voters, i'm losing sleep.

JJJH said...

he's asleep now. everyone is! pathetic! first night in the BB house u gotta last the distance. you gotta play. play with the sea puddles and mr scotch, check ragggle foggles, tjings looks and pretty winks.

JJJH said...

the face and leo sayer have just woke up. this proves i'm still awake.

JJJH said...

they are sat with the the man made of..





(i know nothing of gradening and im..)

JJJH said...

i have grown spots seen bb. the stars have spots they have o escape from i guess. superted/superman

JJJH said...

THE FACE!!!!

JJJH said...

the face will win. he's raiding the kitchen

JJJH said...

ken russell just got up and went for a piss and farted on the way home.

JJJH said...

im still top of the world even though im sat typing in my brothers girlfriends fathers fleece. i spilt coke aand peppper on ther rusks. bubu blue and the nose of the dipper san-canwich family can't support me now while i head towards big brother.

delifinger said...

ok

JJJH said...

oh dear. sorry bout that all.

delifinger said...

ha

Anonymous said...

my oh my what ramblings are these? Do I detect an empty bottle of whiskey?