DREAM (Of Morrissey's Doodle)

.
I havn't been writing down my dreams in full this week, no real excuse..other than on two occasions i got up very early to work and just forgot (more to come about that later). however i did draw this in the middle of the night a couple of days ago. in the dream i was at an awards ceremony with my mum who was being awarded for her acting in a soap. later i met Morrissey, he had loads of posters of himself behind his back. he took one out and drew this picture (below) on it, signed it, then gave it to me. i remember seeing the egg shells fall apart while he was trying to draw a complete egg.


other words i have written down on scraps of paper by my bed from this weeks dreams include..croc eating dog/horse in river/swamp, eating chocolate, aeroplane crashes, Newspapers, 'Die Hard' type situation, dad dressed as giant red chicken, fish flying, dog trying to eat, jade goody and a lion in my garden. i have no idea what the dreams are about now, if i don't write the dream out in full the next day it's gone. shame, sounds like i could have written a good novel there.

1 comments:

JJJH said...

song - MORRISSEY 'I Will See You In Far Off Places'