OLO RADIO - BB34 - BB's BEST OF 2008 (Part 2) - 31/12/08

PART 2 of 2

Simple! A selection of tracks taken from my TOP 2008 SONGS & ALBUMS lists.

CLICK HERE
to see my full TOP 100 SONG list.
CLICK HERE to see my full TOP 50 ALBUM list.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Joker - Snake Eater
Animal Collective - Water Curses
The Very Best (Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit) - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
The Ruby Suns - Kenya Dig It?
TV On The Radio - Golden Age
Pivot - In The Blood
White Williams - Smoke
SJ Esau - Frustrating
The Wave Pictures - I Love You Like A Mad Man
Johnny Flynn - Brown Trut Blues
The Pictish Trail - I Don't Know Where To Begin
James Yorkston - Tortoise Regrets Hare
Laura Marling - Crawled Out Of The Sea (Interlude)
Flying Lotus - Parisian Goldfish
Hercules & Love Affair - Blind
Metronomy - My Heart Rate Rapid
Hot Chip - Bendable Poseable
JME - Standard
Gang Gang Dance - House Jam
Black Affair - Reel To Reel
Neon Neon - Dream Girls
Late Of The Pier - Heartbeat
Deerhunter - Never Stops
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Bon Iver - For Emma
Wild Beasts - Cheerio Chaps Cheerio Goodbye

0 comments: