GORDON STRACHAN


While i'm on the subject of football, here are some brilliant quotes from Manager Gordon Strachan (thanks to neil dudley for sending them to me)...

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" [walks off]

Reporter: So, Gordon, in what areas do you think Middlesbrough were better
than you today?
Strachan: What areas? Mainly that big green one out there.

(MY FAVOURITE..)
Reporter: "Gordon, what will you take from today?"
Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a Yoghurt
to finish, the expiry date is today.

Reporter: There goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, Become
an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge.

Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man, down.

Reporter: Welcome to Southampton Football Club. Do you think you are the right man to turn things around?
Strachan:No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless.

Reporter: where will Marion Pahars fit into the team line-up?
Strachan: Not telling you! It's a secret.

Reporter: "What is your impression of Jermaine Pennant?"
Strachan: "I don't do impressions"

Reporter: So Gordon, any changes then ?
Strachan: Naw, still 5ft 6, ginger and a big nose!

0 comments: