GRADUATION

Went to my 3rd graduation the other day. it was my brother's (seaweed). suppose i better say congrats,..'congrats'. all the family were there..grandpa jones, nelly smith, norma d decca, and great great grandfather mcmillington the 6th...those are'nt their real names. the service was brief (thank god), however there was time for my grandmother to tap me on my shoulder and tell me, and most of the cathedral that she had a bag of chocolate muffins in the car and that my mum had brought down a large bottle of worcestershire sauce for me to take home later. after the vicar put down his joke book we quickly moved in on the wine and nibbles. the rest of the day was nice..more food was eaten. i nearly wet myself when my grandad told my brother's girlfriend's mum that her meal looked like a 'millenium dome turtle'!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Hankins family! Michelle is featured in the national press (v. impressive), and Mark graduates - well done! What degree did you get Mark - the slackers 2.2?
Meanwhile, 'Boonbeans' can't even spell his half sister's (she is your half sister, not step sister mate) name right on the lovely pic he drew for her. Come on 'Boonbeans', raise your game to the standard of other family members!!!

DAvidson

JJJH said...

hi james,
i'm trying to raise spirits and funds in order to raise the game. mark got a 2:1. looking forward to seeing u in dec.