DREAMS (Of Animals That Can Eat Humans)


Thursday night my dog and cat were being eaten by a massive croc which was swimming in the river at the bottom of my old garden. i dived in to save them but was eaten too. last night my dad, brother and i were watching tv..this man was dressed as a shark and went swimming in the sea to try and attack real sharks. this gave my dad inspiration, he took us all to a swimming pool where he instructioned my brother and i to stand and wait til sharks took bites out of our legs. my brother was well up for this! i was'nt to keen but went along with it. my brother left the pool with all his limbs, my dad and i climbed out embarrassed that we just had the 1 leg each. dad, what were you thinking!??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its character building !!! By the way dont forget to bring your swimming trunks with you next time you come back to Hertford.

JJJH said...

aaaarghh!! a james bond-style choc pit in the basement! how will james escape?

Anonymous said...

A choc pit? I know you said you were finishing your diet on Christmas day, but this sounds excessive!!

James D

PS As for Mark complaining that no one looks at his blog... apparently when Fran saw him that night you fell over in the indian resturant she asked him about his blog, he said that he had forgotten he had one!

JJJH said...

mark is and will always be an air head!