FOPP OFF

Hmmm..bit embarrassing this so i'll put it up on the internet for anyone in the world to read. today was my last day at work..as i was SACKED! i was told just before christmas that i would be shown the door in the new year. maybe saying sacked is a bit dramatic, i was told i would never ever make another carboard box for fopp records again! oh my..this news hit me hard. don't really know why i along with 2 others were picked out for the chop over the other temps, maybe i just did'nt quite have drive needed to pack boxes full of Coldplay cd's for 9 hours a day. well what hope have i if i can't hold down a basic warehouse job? i did admire my boss's style though. very thoughtful..first, take us all out for a christmas piss up, encourage me to drink as much as possible.."pink champagne james?". then, on the very last day before the xmas break (with us all in high spirits) call me in to the office and give me the bad news. yep..ok then. i step out and everyone is swinging to Wizard's "wish it could be christmas everyday" which is booming out of the stereo making me feel like a burnt mince pie. then lastly after boxing day he presents all the temps who got to stay on with BEAUTIFUL grey fopp fleece's to keep them warm. ahh..i am soo jealous and FREEZING! in my jumper as they parade around. "no hands off, fleece for big boys only..i want you see you shiver while working for me..rah ha ha ha!!" he did'nt really say that, he just thought it.

What now? i may ask HairHandHair if there is any work going over at the Olo Radio offices.

0 comments: